200 Hour Program
HYMC TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAM
200 hour certification program distribution of hours:
Teachers Training Program (2nd Sunday of the month) 66.0 hr
Teach 6 Sadhaka Sundays (4th Sunday of the month) 18.0 hr
Meditation Class (6 weeks) 7.5 hr
Ethics class (3 hours) 3.0 hr
Home Study (12 months) 15.0 hr
One Hatha Class at HYMC 65.0 hr
Total 174.5 hr
The following are ways in which student can earn the remaining hours to accumulate a total of 200 hours.
Hours per class
Study Group (1st Sunday of the month) 1.5 hr
HYMTA Retreat 16.0 hr
HYMC Workshops 2.0 – 4.0 hr
Click here to download the TTP 200 Hour application.
200 Teachers Training Program Policies
- Exams are scheduled to be taken before the Teachers Training class begins. Students should arrive by
- 8:15 am. The exam will begin promptly at 8:30 am. Make up for missing the exam is on Sadhaka Sunday or next scheduled Teachers Training class.
- Exam passing grade is 80%. If you do not meet the required percent then student has the opportunity to retake the exam.
- If student has taken the exam twice and has not met the required grade. Student must repeat that particular class.
- Students living within a 35 mile radius must take their Hatha classes at the center.
- Delinquent in monthly payment:
- If student is more than one month delinquent; student will not be permitted to attend the training program until funds are paid up.
- Evaluation of student log will take place 6 months after starting program. Completed log must be turned in the end of February.
- Evaluation of readiness to graduate.